Jeff Domm is a wildlife and nature illustrator, designer, and author with over 38 published books related to the awareness and protection of our natural world. His most recent work includes the field guides, Ontario Trees & Shrubs, East Coast Backyard Nature Guide, and East Coast Trees and Shrubs. He is presently working on MY FIRST BIRD BOOK for kids.
Additional field guides include;
• Nova Scotia Birds
• Ontario Birds - BEST SELLER in Canada
• Birds of Prince Edward Island
• East Coast Fossils
• East Coast Nature
• Whales and Sharks and Dolphins
• New Brunswick Birds
His newest children’s picture book, Wild Pond Hockey, is a fun story of wolves playing the first game of hockey on a frozen lake in the forest. Additional kids titles include;
• Little Brother of the North, A Puffin’s Story
• The Hatchling’s Journey
• Eagle of the Sea
• Sharks of the Ocean, published by Ocearch Research Expeditions, an organization that is dedicated to catching and tagging great white sharks for research along the Atlantic Coast. His very first book was Gray Wolf Pup, illustrated for Smithsonian books/Soundprints.
Jeff has taught illustration, design, and drawing at NSCAD University in Halifax since 1992. He works with gouache paint and most recently in digital painting to capture the smallest details required for proper identification of species in his newest books. Jeff is a member of the Scientific Illustrators Society and Guild of Natural Science Illustrators. Jeff lives and works from his studio along the Atlantic Coast in Cow Bay, Nova Scotia.
To view more of Jeff's work visit https://www.jeffdommportfolio.com/